Brand Engagement & Campaigning are supposed to have an effect – whether digitally and/or traditionally on TV, radio or printed. But in the age of Digital, Mobile & Social Media the effect on success of a brand often differs immensely, depending on the target audience. The reasons can be found in the initial planning and analysis.
Thus, the advertising impact of your campaign depends on how well you know your audience’s environment – we call it Premium Market Intelligence – so the knowledge about which channels your audiences use, their user behavior and needs.
Based on this, we help you to develop strategies which are aimed at increasing attention for your organization, brands, products and services, increasing the traffic within payed, owned and earned media, providing your customers with additional information and offers, generating leads and of course, boosting sales because these are the relevant indicators when it comes to your brand or campaign performance in Digital, Mobile and Social Media.
With 15 years of experience in developing and implementing digital strategies as well as deep insights into different branches we know that Digital, Mobile & Social Media are challenging for almost all companies. The huge variety of application spectrums causes enormous need for counseling and implementation.
In order to show you the tangibility of the variety of tasks, we combined our experiences with Digital, Mobile and Social Media to five ethority Competencies on which we focus in our work as a digital market consultancy:
- Premium Market Intelligence for Brands: Brand positioning analyses (with the options: cross-cultural, cross-channel, multi-lingual) provide information on how your brand in its positioning (SWOT) and differentiation is perceived by your customers. Primarily, you will see which potentials for optimization your campaign has regarding brand engagement with your audience in range, brand architecture and advertising effect. In addition to that, we recommend a benchmarking with your competitors or the Best Practices in the particular segment.
- Premium Market Intelligence for Digital Transformation: Status quo analyses are especially suitable for your company and organizations if you have not expressed a strategy yet and want to find out which chances a digitization strategy has to offer, but also which challenges it entails for companies, staff, processes, brands, products and sales.
However, the greatest benefit can be achieved through a strategic combination of all ethority Competencies across the entire process and value chain of Digital, Mobile & Social Media, including:
- Compelling Strategy: Developing/optimizing your strategy of brand management or digital transformation altogether
- Content, Media & Technology: Developing/optimizing advertising effect and budget allocation
- Engagement: Developing/optimizing your brand engagement
- Performance Control: Establishing a performance brand tracking system, e.g. by the Brand Impact & Campaign Champ
Continuous brand & campaign tracking is necessary to be able to assess your campaign’s success in Digital, Mobile & Social Media. The Brand Impact & Campaign Champ tracks, measures and rates the performance and effect of your campaign on all important digital platforms and illustrates the specific effects with the help of a predefined set of individual key data (Key Performance Indicators – KPIs).
- brand & campaign tracking by DataChamp24 – Brand Impact & Campaign Champ incl. Dashboard 24/7-access for multi-users
- E-mail-alert automated – for relevant terms and topics
- E-mail-alert editorially revised by an analyst – for relevant KPIs, terms, trends and topics
- Brand performance analysis in Digital, Mobile & Social Media
- Influencer analysis in Digital, Mobile & Social Media
- Summary report (per day, week, month)
- Branded channels analysis as quarterly, half-yearly or annual evaluation